Friday 13 July 2007

Because I care.............

Because I am a girl and girls are made of all things sugar and spice (or something to that effect) and boys are apparently made of frogs legs. One can already tell a woman, wrote that nursery "lime"!!!!

And because I care, I have decided after vising blogoshere tonight....... si we do a harambee for the dearly departed. Professional mourners are on the ready yaani as soon as police finish with investigations "surrounding" the death of none other than Kirima (now didn't I tell you wacha mambo yaa "hiatus", now unyc has "hurt you ass"- you dead. On Q the mourners shall throw slippers onto their heads and we shall start crying in style. Lakini for those who are still alive and kicking (that includes you mama mtoto a.k.a betty), just to let you know that a harambee is being organised........................

Now if you are alive but are not kicking- we would like to send out a search party for you.You who was last seen on "sweet tunes".Nawewe pia nilikwabia mambo ya hiatus acha lakini.......sasa mambo baddo. Apparently you were last seen wapi? Now harambee for Kirima lakini "missing persons report" for egm.


Unyc sii you just take your time writting part five. This time I want to learn more about this patience. My shrink said atii I must "undress" my fears - hajasuma part four.


Jamani, don't forget hella ya harambee..................alaafu kuna na baby on the way, the mother is a teacher wo has failed to allocate marks fairly, so now I think she is busy rigging.Kwanza let me go visit that blog see what answers Kirima put down, na nikute you have given him 100% tutajua tu, it's coz he is baby-daddy.

13 comments:

egm said...

Si nilikuwambia naenda holiday. Nikirudi utapata picha mob sana!

Three types of Crazy said...

@ waiting for the pictures.......hoping they are not destroyed in the ambush that hnh and mama shady have going on huku kwa unyc.

Anonymous said...

lol ! kumbe twaddle tales aka Betty is kirimas sidekick( with soda on da side)...... kweli dunia ni pyramid

Anonymous said...

Woieeee! My dear I am touched by your concern after my blog demise. Hoping that baby mama will look after the chums you collect properly.:-)

Anonymous said...

hai ya KIP..am yet to chagua the God Parents so ebu behave yourself!!

Kirish: Don't worry honey, that money is veeery safe :) i will show lil baby how we spend money!

3TOC:I knew you got my back!!ebu we raise that cash and please set up a commission of enquiry to look into babby daddys death..my was-to-be perfect family has been destroyed. *soob*

Kip said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kip said...

CONSENT FORM SIGNED BEFORE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE


This certifies that, I, __________BETTY__________________
The undersigned female (hereafter referred to as the
"screwee") about to enjoy sexual intercourse
with_____KIRIMA____________________ (hereafter referred to as the
"screwer").I
am above the lawful age of consent. I am in my right mind and not under
the influence of any narcotic or alcoholic substances. The fore
mentioned screwer need not use any force, threats, coercion or promises
to influence me. Furthermore I, the screwee, am in no fear of him
whatsoever, and do not expect or wish to marry him. I do not know if he
is married or not, and I do not care. I am neither asleep nor drunk,
I'm
entering this relationship with him because I love it and want it as
much as he does. In the event whereby I receive the full satisfaction,
which I expect, I declare in advance the capacity and willingness to
further participation as soon as time permits. In addition, I will not
act as a witness against him nor will I file charges against him should
I fall pregnant, contract a sexual disease or feel that he is violating
any legislation, moral, legal or otherwise.

Signed naked before jumping into bed on this _MONDAY_______
day of the _7TH____Month in the year 2007.

Signature of screwee: _&^(*^%_____ Date of
birth:__1943___________Date of
conduct:_______________________



(YES I only drank 7 coronas......)

Unknown said...

@ Betty I know you will!
@ KIP, Are you sure only 7 Corona's LOL I wonder what else you would come up with if you added just one more. Hebu Betty usi sign hio declaration kwanza.

Three types of Crazy said...

@kip- maybe two coronas was enough ama?

Anonymous said...

Kirish si sighn..that was a drunken cert!!

Anonymous said...

wewe betty ... sign ... bana that is a legal document .. ! ...

GuestBlogger said...

i dont think kirima is really dead

VoIP Services Los Angeles said...

Thanks for this article. I find it a pain to locate good quality guidance out there when it comes to this
topic. Thanks for the article!