Tuesday 17 July 2007

Because Prettylyf said so.............

Hii sii ASBO nimepewa, nii tag. And here are the rules (sii one should be able to copy and paste these rules- lakini I must have been off sick when they taught mambo ya cut and paste).

The RULES;

1)WE HAVE TO POST THESE RULES BEFORE WE GIVE YOU THE FACTS.

2)PLAYERS START WITH 8 RANDOM FACTS/HABITS ABOUT THEMSELVES.

3)PEOPLE WHO ARE TAGGED NEED TO WRITE THEIR OWN BLOG AND THEIR 8 THINGS AND POST THESE.

4) AT THE END OF YOUR BLOG POST, YOU NEED TO CHOOSE 8 PEOPLE TO GET TAGGED AND LIST THEIR NAMES.(BE afraid, be very afraid!!!!!!!!!)

5)DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE THEM A COMMENT TELLING THEM THEY ARE TAGGED, AND TO READ YOUR BLOG

So here are my 8;

  1. I love swimming, I am almost a very good swimmer ( and are tjose two facts- wee Prettylyf?), BUT I CAN NOT HAVE A BATH (sii you wait I explain)- I can not sit in a bath tub- I can have showers but can not sit in water that is just still. (hala sii the boss said, random facts..........twendele).And yes, I swim in swimming pools not rivers nakathalika.
  2. I can not use a bathroom/shower after someone else has used it. Yes, I have to be the first one to use it (thank God for en suite bedrooms).I will not enter a shower which has water droplets on the walls or a wet floor.And now you are wondering what happens when I go to the gym.................................they know me there. That is why I can not change gyms and can not use them during peak time. ( and i haven't even started on the three types of crazy yet)
  3. The only toilet I will sit on is the one in my bedroom (en suite) and one in my father's house- one particular one(one that I know no one else has access to)
  4. I am absolutely terrified of anyone holding a gun. I cross the road if we are on the same side. And yet, I lived through the Museveni war in Uganda. We were living there at the time and going to school in the "bullets".
  5. Very rarely,will what people think of me bother me. I rarely get a "what will people think of me" moment. If I want to do it I will do it. So it was not uncommon in my university days to find me in the library with a headscarf on my head (the question you want to be asking here is, where did I go to Uni where that might have been frowned upon......further north from Manchester and by head scarf, I mean the one you tie when going to bed not these one like EVE's.
  6. I miss my mother terribly and often wonder if she would be proud of the woman I have become (which is really her) but I love my daddy, he is the best mother and father God could have given me when He recalled her. My biggest fear would be to lose him- that pain, been through it once, I can't go there again. Yeah, that is a great fear.
  7. I do not know if I have ever been in love. I think there is a high chance, infact I know I have cared/still do care deeply,madly, sadly for you (whom my hart beats for)but how do I know it is love? Because we are still going strong after 8 years?
  8. I get hypertension when I think I am going to be late for anything. I dislike being late. I check in for flights at least three hourse before- domestic or otherwise.
  9. This is bonus- I have a set pattern when I wake up in the morning all through till I get to work and a set pattern when I get home till I get to bed. Upset it at your own peril.

And now I am going to tag;

  • Simply Klara- simply blog now coz you are simply tagged.
  • Chatterly- about those trees, sii we move on. Tagged
  • Mama baby/Betty- please find time between antenatal classes to do like so- tagged
  • Unyc - babe , take a breather before the next instalment- tagged
  • Mocha - just 8 facts. alaafu not those from the questions you have already answered on your blog. tagged
  • Inexes- 8 facts about your jet-setting life. and make sure fact number 9 is " I am going to employ 3 types of crazy"
  • kip-get your crazy 8 facts down.
  • kirima - sii you are back ebu those 8 facts.

Off to alarm you on your blogs.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAO!!

ok,now that the world knows that you refuse/can't/have a fear of using the bathroom after someone else..me i ask..so what cuts when you go clubbing,camping,sleep over at any1s??you amka huko 2 am to 'do' it before evryone else?lool pole sana.

I have a set pattern too for morning and jioni..and the way am fidel and oh how i enjoy my 'me time' moments while doing my thing.

You mean ile stocking ya kulala?stop calling it a head scarf..it's a kitambaa!!

ok , now i've been tagged twice..ish, me si i did my list last month..sasa nirudie ama?

Anonymous said...

Very interesting, noted, noted, i share with you the getting late thing, worse than a panic attack, get flushed, frazzled etc.

Anonymous said...

Wondering about No. 3 - What if you travel for days? Means you hold it in till you get back or you pandilia those seats? Heeee?

Klara said...

U must be a very Interesting person!
Well, will be posting soon on that!

Anonymous said...

nimepitia...nimeona....nitado the necessary.

Wacha kwanza I finish my Q&A.

feather said...

you're cautious, but that's a good thing.

Anonymous said...

bomseh, i was actually thinking maybe she uses pit latrines...no seating needed here. perhaps.

interesting...very meticulous lil crazy one (three)

gishungwa said...

i am a routine person but i gues yours more strict. The sanitation thing hmm am lost.
Interesting list though.

Unknown said...

You with these tags you might just send me back to hiatus!
Library in a Headscarf kweli you don't give a damn what people think. I have no pattern I am just a random person

Anonymous said...

The only routine i Know in my life is making sure i Pitia the pub every day @ 5.30 pm and burn my ka liver with LIKAA...... everything else happens bila mpango .....game of chance But I dont say...

Esquire of the mountain said...

i didnt know you and had conspired to do so in this way when feather tagged me but looks like pretty leaves are faster than feathers...but oh well you can still see my blog.

Anonymous said...

3TOC..tag Princess (interested party...here...).

3TOC revealed.....some form of paranoia is to be expected of high-achievers. Such is the case with 3TOC. Dare refute this....LOL

Anonymous said...

3TOC have u ensured that ur dad knows how highly u regard him?

Prettylyf said...

LOL u're a brilliant student my dear for doing yer homework, mad props!

Anonymous said...

Waa...kumbe you are a chic, ama I am wrong?

Damn....let me go finish my tag for kesho!

Quintessence said...

Interesting...I was going to say esp the bath thing then was going to say the loo thing but then you're and all around interesting being!

Three types of Crazy said...

first things first.........
@mocha- OF COURSE I AM A CHICK.If my mother had her way, my names would be Patience, Faith, Charity, Hope, Peace never fails!!!!!

@mama baby- kwanza sii god mother can also be keeper of the chums, ama?
when i stay over at someone's house (rarely- happened once last year and in the morning jumped in my car and was home for the shower) but normally I ask if I could be aloowed to use the bathroom first.Otherwise if someone shud forget and use it before me, I have to wait for ALL the water to dry off walls and all.So like four hours on guard at the bathroom door. It all started with having to share showers in boarding school- from then on I was like I am never sharing a shower.

yes nii kitamba.

@agiasi- I feel that anyone who doesn't respect time is rude.

@bomseh-huh bomseh, my are thigh muscles are yaani trained to perfection. tip-toeing on like three toes- hovering a good distance from toilet seat.

@klara- I think I am a difficult person to live with.

@feather-keep telling me that.

@modo- atii pit latrines- although that would ease my dilemma. Hate them though- again boarding school

@gishungwa - it's crazy I know but that is how I come.

@kirima- nooooooooooooooo, don't go anywhere. okay let me untag you. nii tag mwingine- u stay where you are.

@kip- pub kila siku? wee nii barman? sema tu.

@the mafudian- tea and two sugars please, I am on my way.

@super- oh my dad knows.infact I have been accused my my aunties of being too close to him.
atii nani high achiever? if you only knew the half.It's just OCD!

@princess- consider yourself tagged. again "they" told me to do so.

@prettylyf- and the dog did not eat this homework.

Three types of Crazy said...

@quintessence- are you saying "interesting" the way teachers used to write "is an average" student on school reports meaning- yaani this one is a little bit off the rails lakini why lose hope!

Three types of Crazy said...

@ eeeiiiyyeee betty atii camping-what is that? back when I was 12 and trying to be a girl guide.sasa hivi even sleeping on the couch nii vita. I love myself too much and I love my sleep even more.I am like that story of the princess and the pea- I WILL FEEL THAT PEA.Atii camping...........you must be smoking!!!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

looool 3TOC..OOPS!!!

Anonymous said...

@iiiiii 3TOC...8 years and he is still going strong..how do you manage that? explain..lol

Anonymous said...

ama you move around with a potty?